Internship at ADMA media
The internship is held at our modern office in Košice, a lively student town surrounded by untouched nature of Eastern Slovakia.
This is a Project based Internship with a 3-month duration and option to be prolonged or converted to a Full - Time Position
Project 1: Chatbot
- The focus area of the project is Human Resources
- The goal of the project is to automate repetitive manual tasks, to be able to focus on talent development
- AI integration to optimize Recruiting and eliminate drawbacks
Project 2: Data Entry Automation
- Stand-alone application that helps to proceed the same data in more documents and form
- Integrated option to use speech-to-text and speed up data entry process
- Transactional work that can be described is scripted and automated
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Responsibilities / Activities
- Bring creativity and innovation to the design of both front-end and back-end solutions
- Reviewing, updating and improving software documentation such as system design diagrams, solution statements, and other technical reference.
- Contribute to code with resolution of bugs/defects and security vulnerabilities, and/or smaller individual projects.
-Student in the field of Computer Science or similar (BSc/Ms)
- Good Understanding of oprce platforms like Joomla, WordPress, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Software development experience in PHP would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Get high-class project management practices and use the best available ‘cloud-based’ working tools
- Mentoring by ex-managers and professionals from Google, Hewlett-Packard, Jaguar Land Rover etc.
- Discover an International, dynamic team on fast-paced working Environment
- Opportunity to expand your professional network
- Platform for improving your existing and developing new skills
New interns start every 4 weeks at the beginning of each month. The earliest start date is May 1st, 2019.
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: internships[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer